Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 5)
KeywordsInformation Input Recursive Procedure Main Input Memory Element Identity Transformer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.P. Ershov, Theory of Program Shemata, IFIP Congress 71, Lubljana, August 1971.Google Scholar
- A.A. Bährs, A.P. Ershov, and A.F. Rar, On Descriptions of Syntax of ALGOL 68 and its National Variants, ALGOL 68 Implementation edited by J.E.L. Peck, North-Holland, Amsterdam-London, 1971.Google Scholar
- A.A. Bährs, and V.V. Grushetsky, Syntactic Charts of ALGOL 68, J. "Kibernetika" No. 6 1969 and No. 1 1970.Google Scholar
- PL/1 Language Specification, IBM, GY33-6003-2, June 1970.Google Scholar
- J.E.L. Peck, An ALGOL 68 Companion, Vancouver, October 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974