On universal classes of program schemas
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 5)
KeywordsTuring Machine Program Schema Object Domain Universal Classis Schema Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.S. Paterson, C.E. Hewitt, Comparative schematology. Record of Project MAC, ACM, N.Y., pp. 119–128.Google Scholar
- S.J. Garland, D.C. Luckham, Program schemes, recursion schemes, and formal languages. UCLA-ENG-7154, University of California, Los Angeles, June 1971.Google Scholar
- H.R. Strong, Translating recursion equations into flow-charts. Jour. Comp. Syst. Sci., v. 5 (1971), pp. 254–285.Google Scholar
- R.L. Constable, D. Gries, On classes of program schemata. TR71-105, Computer Science Dept., Cornell University, August 1971.Google Scholar
- A.K. Chandra, Z. Manna, Program schemas with equality. Stanford Artificial Intelligence Project MEMO AIM-158, Stanford, December, 1971.Google Scholar
- Б.А. Трахтенброт. Табличное нредставление рекурсивных операторов. ДАН, 101(1955), стр. 417–420.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974