Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3)
A theoretical prediction of the input-output table
KeywordsPrediction Problem Canonical Property Trip Distribution Dual Objective Function Growth Input
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deming, W.E and Stephan, F.F. "On a least squares adjustment of a sampled frequency table when the expected marginal totals are know" Ann.math.Statist., 11/1940/ pp. 427–444.Google Scholar
- Duffin, R.J. and Peterson, E.L. and Zener, C. Geometric Programming, John Wiley, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- D'Esopo, D.A. and Lefkowitz, B. "An algorithm for computing intersonal transfers using the gravity model." Opns. Res., 1963, 11.No.6. pp. 901–907.Google Scholar
- Fratar, Thomas J. "Vehicular Trip Distribution by Successive Approximations" Traffic Quarterly pp. 53–65 /January 1954/Google Scholar
- Stone,R. and Bates, J and Bacharach, M: A programme for Growth Input-output relationsships 1954–66. University of Cambridge, 1963.Google Scholar
- Stone, R. and Brown, A.: "A long term growth modell for the Britisch Economy" /In the book Europes Future in Figures Ed.Geary, R.C./Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973