Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3)
Information-theoretic methods for modelling and analysing large systems
KeywordsTransmission Model Feedback Control System Local Controller Causal Action Residual Entropy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Watanabe, S., IRE Transactions on Information Theory, PGIT-4, 84 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.Conant, R., “Detecting Subsystems of a Complex System,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 550–553, (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Mohler, R. R. and R. E. Rink, “Control with a Multiplicative Mode,” Journal of Basic Engineering, Vol. 91, 201–206 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Mohler, R. R., Bilinear Control Processes, with Application to Engineering, Ecology, and Medicine, Academic Press, N.Y. (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Wiedemann, H. L., “Entropy Analysis of Feedback Control Systems,” in Advances in Control Systems, C. T. Leondes, Ed., Academic Press, N.Y., Vol. 7 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Rink, R. E., “Coded-Data Control of Linear Systems,” (to be published).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973