Sufficient conditions of optimality for contingent equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3)
KeywordsMaximum Principle Support Function Differential Inclusion Adjoint System Contingent Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blagodatskih, V.I., On local controllability of differential inclution (Russian), Differenc. Uravn. 9, No. 2, (1973) 361–362.Google Scholar
- 5.Blagodatskih, V.I., Sufficient condition of optimality (Russian), Differens. Uravn., 9, No. 3, (1973), 416–422.Google Scholar
- 6.Boltyamskii, V.G., Linear problem of optimal control (Russian), Differenc. Uravn., 5, No. 3, (1969) 783–799.Google Scholar
- 7.Dajovich, S., On optimal control theory in linear systems (Russian), Differenc. Uravn., 8, No. 9, (1972) 1687–1690.Google Scholar
- 8.Boltyanskii, V.G., Mathematical methods of optimal control, Moscow, (1969).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973