Control of affine systems with memory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3)
KeywordsConstant Delay Algebraic Riccati Equation Affine System Optimal Feedback Control Infinite Dimensional System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. BENSOUSSAN Filtrage Optimal des Systémes Lineáires, Dunod, Paris 1971.Google Scholar
- A. BENSOUSSAN Filtrage Optimal des Systémes Lineáires avec retard, I.R.I.A. report INF 7118/71027, Oct. 1971.Google Scholar
- A. BENSOUSSAN, M.C. DELFOUR and S.K. MITTER Topics in System Theory in Infinite Dimensional Spaces, forthcoming monograph.Google Scholar
- A. BENSOUSSAN, M.C. DELFOUR and S.K. MITTER Optimal Filtering for Linear Stochastic Hereditary Differential Systems, Proc. 1972 IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A., Dec. 13–15, 1972.Google Scholar
- M.C. DELFOUR and S.K. MITTER Hereditary Differential Systems with Constant Delays, II — A Class of Affine Systems and the Adjoint Problem. To appear in J. Differential Equations.Google Scholar
- M.C. DELFOUR, C. McCALLA and S.K. MITTER, Stability and the Infinite-Time Quadratic Cost Problem for Linear Hereditary Differential Systems, C.R.M. Report 273, Centre de Recherches Mathématiques, Université de Montréal, Montŕeal 101, Canada; submitted to SIAM J. on Control.Google Scholar
- J.L. LIONS, Optimal Control of Systems Governed by Partial Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- H.F. VANDEVENNE, Qualitative Properties of a Class of Infinite Dimensional Systems, Doctoral Dissertation, Electrical Engineering Department, M.I.T. January 1972.Google Scholar
- H.F. VANDEVENNE, Controllability and Stabilizability Properties of Delay Systems, Proc. of the 1972 IEEE Decision and Control Conference, New Orleans, December 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973