Algebraic automata and optimal solutions in pattern recognition
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3)
KeywordsDecision Rule Complete Lattice Recognition Problem Finite Automaton Recognition Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ASTESIANO, E. (1973) "A recognition model", to appear in Pubblicazioni dell'Istituto di Matematica dell'Università di Genova.Google Scholar
- BÜCHI, J.R. (1966) "Algebraic Theory of feedback in discrete systems — Part I" in Automata theory, edited by E.R. Caianello, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- COHN, P.M. (1965) "Universal algebra", Harper, New York.Google Scholar
- GRÄTZER, G. (1968) "Universal algebra", Von Nostrand, New York.Google Scholar
- GRENANDER, U. (1969) "Foundations of patterns analysis", Quart. Appl. Math. 27, 1–55Google Scholar
- PAVEL, M. (1969) "Fondements mathématiques de la reconnaissance des structures", Hermann, ParisGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973