Present state and perspectives of biochemical engineering
Part of the Advances in Biochemical Engineering book series (ABE, volume 3)
KeywordsMicrobial Biomass Citric Acid Production Biochemical Engineering Fermentation Industry Fresh Water Alga
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aiba, B., Humphrey, A. E., Millis, N. F.: Biochemical Engineering. Tokyo: Univ. Tokyo Press 1965.Google Scholar
- Commentary (Krebs and Fermentation Technology): Process. Biochem. 3 (1), 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- Editorial: Process. Biochem. 4 (3), 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- Ghose, T. K.: The Anatomy of Change, a Case for Sophistication. Inaugural Lectures-L, Delhi: Indian Institute of Technology, July 1970.Google Scholar
- Lilly, M. D.: Enzyme Synthesis in Microorganisms. Process. Biochem. 2 (2), 17 (1967).Google Scholar
- Málek, I., Fencl, Z. (Eds.): Theoretical and Methodological Basis of Continuous Culture of Microorganisms. Prague: Publ. House Czechoslov. Acad. Sci. 1966.Google Scholar
- Perlman, D.: Fermentation Industry — Evolution. Process. Biochem. 4 (6), 29 (1969).Google Scholar
- Perlman, D. (Ed.): Fermentation Advances. New York and London: Academic Press 1969.Google Scholar
- Tsuchiya, H. M.: Introductory Comments. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 12, 645 (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974