Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 14)
A class of inextendible Weyl solutions
KeywordsSymmetry Axis Tangent Vector Killing Vector Spacetime Manifold Vacuum Einstein Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Weyl, Ann. Phys. 54, 47 (1917).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kruskal, Phys. Rev. 119, 1743 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Jordan, J. Ehlers and W. Kundt, Abhandl. Akad. Wiss. Mainz, Math.-Nat.-K1., Nr. 2, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Gautreau and J. L. Anderson, Phys. Letters 25A, No. 4, 291 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. H. Voorhees, Phys. Rev. D 2, No. 10, 2119 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Godfrey, Unpublished Dissertation, Princeton University (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972