Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 14)
The luminosity of a collapsing star
KeywordsPoint Source Principal Curvature Null Hypersurface Star Problem Intrinsic Luminosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Podurets, Astr. Zh. 41, 1090 (1964), (English trans. Soviet Ast.-AJ. 8, 868 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.W. L. Ames and K. S. Thorne, Ap. J. 151, 659 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Kristian and R. K. Sachs, Ap. J. 143, 379 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. K. Sachs, Proc. Roy. Soc. London, A, 264, 309 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kantowski, Ap. J. 155, 89 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.We are using Schwarzschild coordinates and units c =G=1 throughout.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Kantowski, J. Math. Phys. 9, 336 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.The angle a is defined in Figure 1 (see equation (20)).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972