Structure of singularities
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 14)
KeywordsSingular Point Topological Space Ideal Point Integral Curve Linear Connection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Clarke, C. J. S., On the Global Isometric Embedding of Pseudo-Riemannian Manifolds, (preprint).Google Scholar
- 2.Geroch, R., What is a Singularity in General Relativity, Am. Phys. 48, 526, (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Geroch, R., Local Characterization of Singularities in General Relativity (J. Math. Phys.) 9, 450, (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Geroch, R., Singularities, Proceedings of the Cincinnati Conference on General Relativity.Google Scholar
- 5.Geroch, R., Kronheimer, F. H., Penrose, R., Ideal Points in Spacetime, Proc. Roy. Soc. (to appear)Google Scholar
- 6.Hawking, S. W., Singularities and the Geometry of Spacetime, Adams Prize Essay, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.Schmidt, B. G., A New Definition of Singularities in General Relativity, (Preprint).Google Scholar
- 8.Kobayeshi, S., Nomizu, K., Foundations of Differential Geometry (Interscience, 1963).Google Scholar
- 9.Kelley, I. L., General Topology (D. van Nostrand Co. Inc., 1957).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972