Conservation laws on manifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 14)
KeywordsDifferential Form Distinct Eigenvalue Analytic Manifold Nijenhuis Tensor Real Analytic Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Frolicher and A. Nijenhuis, Theory of vector valued differential forms, I. Proc. Ned. Akad. Wet. Amsterdam, 59, (1956), 338–359.Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Lax, Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, II. Comm. Pure and Applied Math. 10, (1957), 537–566.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Nijenhuis, Xn-1 -forming sets of eigenvectors, Proc. Ned. Akad. Wet. Amsterdam 54, (1951), 200–212.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Osborn, Les lois de conservation, Ann. Inst. Fourier, Grenoble, 14, (1964), 71–82.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Stone, Generalized conservation laws, Proc. AMS. 18, (1967), 868–873.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Stone, Higher order conservation laws, J. Diff. Geometry, 3, (1969), 447–456.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972