Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 14)
Non-vacuum ADaM field equations
KeywordsScalar Field Field Equation Momentum Density Canonical Theory Quantum Cosmology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The best introduction to ADAM is the article by R. Arnowitt, S. Deser, and C. W. Misner in Gravitation, edited by L. Witten (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1962), Chap. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.For the Mixmaster Universe, see C. W. Misner, Phys. Rev. Lett. 22, 1071 (1969). For its quantization, see C. W. Misner, “Quantum Cosmology I” (preprint).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Wheeler in Relativity, Groups, and Topology, edited by C. DeWitt and B. DeWitt (Gordon and Breach, New York, 1964) p. 346.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields, (Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1962), §95.Google Scholar
- 5.ibid., § 94.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972