Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 12)
The statistical mechanics of the guiding centre plasma
KeywordsCharge Fluctuation Cross Field Dimensional Turbulence Average Step Length Particle Correlation Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Chandrasekhar, “Plasma Physics,” Chicago, p. 180 (1960).Google Scholar
- L. D. Landau and L. M. Lifschitz, “Statistical Physics,” Pergamon, (1959).Google Scholar
- L. D. Landau and L. M. Lifschitz, “Fluid Mechanics,” Pergamon, p. 107 (1959).Google Scholar
- L. Onsager, Nuovo Cimento Sup. VI, p. 279 (1949).Google Scholar
- G. Vahala and D. Montgomery, “Kinetic Theory of a Two-Dimensional Plasma,” J. of Plasma Physics (to be published), (1971).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972