Implicit solution of creeping flows, with application to continental drift
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session VII Incompressible Flow Problems
KeywordsMantle Convection Time Velocity Flow Reynolds Number Continental Drift Convection Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fromm, J. E. and Harlow, F. H., Phys. Fluids 6, 975 (1963).Google Scholar
- Gordon, R. B., J. Geophysical Research 70, 2413 (1965).Google Scholar
- Harlow, F. H., and Welch, J. E., Phys. Fluids 8, 2182 (1965).Google Scholar
- Hirt, C. W., Cook, J. L. and Butler, T. D., Journal of Computational Physics 5 103 (1970).Google Scholar
- Hirt, C. W. and Harlow, F. H., Journal Computational Physics 2, 114 (1967).Google Scholar
- Pracht, W. E., Journal Computational Physics, accepted for publication (1970).Google Scholar
- Turcotte, D. L. and Oxburgh, E. R., J. Fluid Mach. 28, 29 (1967).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971