The digital simulation of water waves — An evaluation of SUMMAC
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session VII Incompressible Flow Problems
KeywordsFree Surface Water Wave Numerical Dispersion Digital Simulation Water Wave Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chan, R. K.-C., and Street, R. L., Jour. Computational Physics, 6, 1 (1970a).Google Scholar
- Chan, R. K.-C., and Street, R. L., Dept. of Civil Engrg. Tech. Rept. No. 135, Stanford University, Calif. (1970b).Google Scholar
- Fromm, J. E., IBM Research Rept. RJ531, IBM Research Lab., San Jose, Calif. (1968).Google Scholar
- Gawain, T. H., and Pritchett, J. W., Jour. Computational Physics, 6, 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- Street, R. L., Chan, R. K.-C., and Fromm, J. E., 8th Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics (1970).Google Scholar
- Welch, J. E., Harlow, F. H., Shannon, J. P., and Daly, B. J., Los Alamos Scientific Lab. Rept. LA-3425 (1966).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971