Numerical solution of the non-linear problems of unsteady flows in open channels
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session VII Incompressible Flow Problems
KeywordsOpen Channel Unsteady Flow Shallow Water Theory Continuous Calculation Water Surface Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stoker, J. J. Water Waves. Interscience Publishers, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.Vasiliev, O. F., Gladyshev, M. T., Pritvits, N. A., Sudobicher, V. G. “Numerical methods for the calculation of shock wave propagation in open channels,” XI Congress of the IAHR, Leningrad, 1965, V. 3, Paper 44.Google Scholar
- 3.Vasiliev, 0. F. and M. T. Gladyshev. “ On the calculation of steep fronted waves in open channels,” Izv. Akad Nauk SSSR, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases (1966), No. 6.Google Scholar
- 4.Alaliken, G. B., S. K. Godunov, I. L. Kireev and L. A. Pliner. “The solution of one dimensional gas dynamics problems in moving grids,” Moscow NAUKA (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Vasiliev, O. R., T. A. Temnoeva, S. M. Shugrin.“Numerical method for the calculation of unsteady flows in open channels,” Izv. Akad Nauk SSSR. Mechanics (1965), 2.Google Scholar
- 6.Montouri, C. “L'onda di un canale vuoto,” Universita di Napoli, Facolta di Ingegneria Istituti Idraulici (1964), 189.Google Scholar
- 7.Montouri, C. “Introduction d'un debit constaut dans un canal vide,” XI Congress of the IAHR, Leningrad (1965), V. #, Paper 55.Google Scholar
- 8.Sudobicher, V. G. and Shugrin, S. M. “Flow of water in dry channels,” Izv. Akad Nauk (Siberian Branch) Technical Sciences (1968) 3, 13.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971