Some numerical solutions of unsteady free surface wave problems using the Lagrangian description of the flow
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session VII Incompressible Flow Problems
KeywordsInternal Wave Dynamic Free Surface Naval Hydrodynamic Extraneous Force Linear Density Gradient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brennen, C. J. Fluid Mech., 37, 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- Brennen, C. and Whitney, A. K. 8th O.N.R. Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, Aug. 1970.Google Scholar
- Fromm, J. E. and Harlow, F. H. Physics of Fluids, 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- Hirt, C. W., Cook, J. L. and Butler, T. D. J. Computational Physics, 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- John, F. Comm. Pure and Appl. Math, 6 (1953).Google Scholar
- Wu, T. Y. 6th O.N.R. Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, Sept. 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971