Foundation of approximate solutions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session I Fundamental Numerical Techniques
KeywordsApproximation Method Approximate Solution Usual Practice Exact Analytical Solution Mathematical Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Collatz, L. The Numerical Treatment of Differential Equations. Springer-Verlag, 28 (1960).Google Scholar
- Courant, R. “Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations and Applications”, in Modern Mathematics for Engineers, McGraw-Hill, 92 (1956).Google Scholar
- Davis, P. J. Interpolation and Approximation, Blaisdell Publishing Co. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- Isaacson, E. and Keller, H. B. Analysis of Numerical Methods, John Wiley & Sons, 22 (1966).Google Scholar
- Levine, M. D. “Feature Extraction: A Survey,” Proc. of The IEEE 57, 1392 (1969).Google Scholar
- Nagy, G. “State of the Art in Pattern Recognition,” Proc. of The IEEE 56, 837 (1968).Google Scholar
- Sakurai, A. “Appropriate Solution and its Application to Problems in Fluid Dynamics,” Fluid Dynamics Transactions, Warsaw, 4, 127–133 (1969).Google Scholar
- Suppes, P. and Zinnes, J. L. “Basic Measurement Theory,” in Handbook of Mathematical Psychology, Wiley and Co. Vol. 1, 30 (1963).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971