Numerical simulation of transition and turbulence in plane Poiseuille flow
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session V 1. Shock Waves 2. Turbulence
KeywordsTotal Kinetic Energy Spectral Energy DENSITy Naval Postgraduate School Plane Poiseuille Flow Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arakawa, A. J. Comp. Phys., 1, 1, pp. 119–143 (1966)Google Scholar
- Cooley, J. W., and Tukey, J. W., Math. Comp.,19, 90, pp. 297–301 (1965)Google Scholar
- Grosch, C. E., and Salwen, H., J. Fluid Mech., 34, 1, pp. 177–205 (1968)Google Scholar
- Kraichnan, R. H., Phys. Fluids, pp. 10, 7, (1967)Google Scholar
- O'Brien, G. D., Jr., A Numerical Investigation of Finite Amplitude Disturbances in a Plane Poiseuille Flow, Ph.D. dissertation. Naval Postgraduate School, (1970)Google Scholar
- Thomas, L. H., Phys. Rev., 91, 4, pp. 780, (1953)Google Scholar
- Wilkinson, J. A., The Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem, pp. 485-569, Clarendon Press (1965)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971