Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
The calculation of high subsonic flow past bodies by the method of integral relations
KeywordsMach Number Circular Cylinder Stagnation Point Integral Relation Free Stream Mach Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nieuwland, G. Y. Technical Report T-172, NLR, The Netherlands.Google Scholar
- 2.Magnus, R. and Yoshihara, H. General Dynamics-Convair Div., Rept. 1969 “Inviscid Transsonic Flow over Airfoils.”Google Scholar
- 3.Cole, J. D. and Muramn, E. M. Boeing Scientific Research Lab. Document D1-82-0943, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.Chushkin, P. I. Vych. Mat. 2, 20–44, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.Chushkin, P. I. Vych. Mat. 3, 99–110, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.Holt, M. Symposium Transsonium (ed. K. Oswatitsch), pp. 310–324, Springer-Verlag, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.Simisaki, T. Bull. Univ. Osaka Prefecture A 4, 27–35, 1955.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971