Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
A numerical solution of the planar supersonic near-wake with its error analysis
KeywordsWall Boundary Condition Outflow Boundary Rear Stagnation Point Rear Boundary Recompression Shock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allen, J.S., and Cheng, S.I., Physics of Fluids 13,37-52 (1970); also, Allen, J.S., Ph.D. Thesis, Princeton University (1968).Google Scholar
- Cheng, S.I., Physics of Fluids, Supplement II, 34–41 (1969).Google Scholar
- Cheng, S.I., AIAA Preprint No. 70-2 (1970); final manuscript to appear in AIAA J. Google Scholar
- Kreiss, H.O., and Lundqvist, E., Math. Comp. 22, 1–12 (1968)Google Scholar
- Moretti, G., Physics of Fluids, Supplement II, 13–20 (1969).Google Scholar
- Roache, P.J., and Mueller, T.J., AIAA J. 8 530–538 (1970).Google Scholar
- Ross, B.B., Ph.D. Thesis, Princeton University (Dec., 1970)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971