Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Numerical solution of the interaction of a shock wave with a laminar boundary layer
KeywordsShock Wave Skin Friction Fine Mesh Coarse Mesh Incident Shock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hakkinen, R. J.; Greber, I.; Trilling, L.; and Abarbanel, S. S.: The Interaction of an Oblique Shock Wave with a Laminar Boundary Layer. NASA Memo 2-18-59W, 1959.Google Scholar
- Kutler, P.: Application of Selected Finite Difference Techniques to the Solution of Conical Flow Problems. Ph.D. thesis, Iowa State Univ., 1969.Google Scholar
- MacCormack, R. W.: The Effect of Viscosity in Hypervelocity Impact Cratering. AIAA Paper No. 69-354, 1969.Google Scholar
- Peaceman, D. W.; and Rachford, H. H., Jr.: The Numerical Solution of Parabolic and Elliptic Differential Equations. SIAM Jour., vol. 3, 1955, pp. 28–41.Google Scholar
- Yanenko, N. N.: The Method of Fractional Steps for Numerical Solution of the Problems of Mechanics of Continuous Media. Fluid Dynamics Transactions, vol. 4, 1969, pp. 135–147. Institute of Fundamental Technical Research, Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971