Higher order effects in laminar boundary layer theory for curved surfaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session III Boundary Layers
KeywordsBoundary Layer High Order Term Separation Point Elliptic Cylinder High Order System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Catherall, D. & Mangler,, J. Fluid Mech. 26, 163 (1966)Google Scholar
- Liu, Shen-Tsuan, J. of Computing Math. & Math. Phys. V.2, No.4 (1962)Google Scholar
- Massey, B.S. & Clayton, B.R. Trans ASME, J. Basic Engr. 483 (1965)Google Scholar
- Murphy, J.S. J. Aero.Sci. 20, 338 (1953)Google Scholar
- Narasimha, R. & Ojha, S.K. J. Fluid Mech. 29, 187 (1967)Google Scholar
- Parsons, J.F. & Wallen J.A. NACA TN 354 (1930)Google Scholar
- Schlichting, H. Boundary Laver Theory, 4th ed. N.Y.: McGraw-Hill (1960)Google Scholar
- Taulbee, D.B. & Patel, H.N. J. AIAA 6, 1808 (1968)Google Scholar
- Wagstaff, R.A. Ph.D. thesis, Univ. of Miami, C.G. Fla. (1970)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971