Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
A numerical study of buoyancy driven flows in room enclosures
KeywordsRayleigh Number Phase Error Neutral Stability Time Splitting Buoyant Plume
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arakawa, A., J. Comput. Phys. 1, 119–143 (1966)Google Scholar
- Buneman, O., Stanford University Institute of Plasma Research, SUIPR Report No. 294 (1969)Google Scholar
- Crowley, W.P., Monthly Weather Rev. 96, 1–11 (1968)Google Scholar
- Fromm, J.E., Phys. Fluids Suppl. II, 12, 3–12 and 113–119 (1969)Google Scholar
- Jacob, M.,Heat Transfer, Vol. I, Chap. 25 (Wiley, 1949)Google Scholar
- Torrance, K.E., Orloff, L. and Rockett, J.A., J Fluid Mech. 36, 21–31 (1969)Google Scholar
- Poots, G., Quart. J. Mech. App. Math., 11, 257–273 (1958)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971