“The viscous flow around a circular cylinder”
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Session II Numerical Techniques and Applications
KeywordsReynolds Number Circular Cylinder Stream Function Steady Flow Viscous Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Apelt, C.J. The Steady Flow of a Viscous Fluid past a Circular Cylinder at Reynolds Numbers 40 and 44 A.R.C. Report and Memoranda No. 3175, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.Dennis, S.C.R., and Shimshoni, M. The Steady Flow of a Viscous Fluid past a Circular Cylinder A.R.C. Current paper No. 797.Google Scholar
- 3.Son, J.S., and Hanratty, Th.J. Numerical Solution for the Flow around a Cylinder at Reynolds Numbers of 40, 200 and 500 J. Fluid Mech. (1969), vol 35, part 2.Google Scholar
- 4.Thom, A. The Flow past Circular Cylinders at Low Speeds Proc. Roy. Soc. A 141, 1933.Google Scholar
- 5.Underwood, R.L.Calculation of Incompressible Flow past a Circular Cylinder at Moderate Reynolds Numbers J. Fluid Mech. (1969), vol 37, part 1.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971