Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
Accurate numerical methods for boundary layer flows I. Two dimensional laminar flows
KeywordsTruncation Error RICHARDSON Extrapolation Nonlinear Difference Equation Exact Numerical Solution Accurate Numerical Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cebeci, T. and Keller, H. B., submitted to J. Comp. Phys. Google Scholar
- Cebeci, T. and Smith, A. M. O., Rep. No. DAC-67130, McDonnell Douglas (1968).Google Scholar
- Howarth, L., Proc. Roy. Soc. 164, p. 547 (1938).Google Scholar
- Isaacson, E. and Keller, H. B., Analysis of Numerical Methods, J. Wiley, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- Keller, H. B., SIAM J. Num. Anal, 6, 8–30 (1969).Google Scholar
- Keller, H. B., Numerical Methods for Two Point Boundary-Value Problems, Blaisdell, Walt am, Mass, 19168.Google Scholar
- Keller, H. B. in Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations-II, B. Hubbard, Ed. Academic Press, New York, 1970.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. M. O. and Clutter, D. W., AIAA Jour. 1, 2002–2071 (1963).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971