Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 8)
On the group classification of difference schemes for systems of equations in gas dynamics
KeywordsDifference Scheme Hyperbolic System Group Classification Weak Discontinuity Galilean Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Yanenko, Y. I. Shokin. “On the correctness of first differential approximations of difference schemes,” Doklady AN SSSF 182, 4 (1968), 776–778.Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Yanenko and Y. I. Shokin. “On the first differential approximation of difference schemes for hyperbolic systems of equations,” Siberian Mathematical Journal 10, 4 (1969), 1174–1188.Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Yanenko and Y. I. Shokin. “First differential approximation method and approximate viscosity of difference schemes.” High-Speed Computing in Fluid Dynamics. The Physics of Fluids, Supplement II, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Ovsyannikov. “Group properties of differential equations,” Novosibirsk, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Yanenko, N. N. Anuchina, V. E. Petrenko and Y. I. Shokin. “On methods of calculating problems of gas dynamics with large deformations,” Informational Bulletin, Numerical Methods of Mechanics of a Continuous Medium 1, 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Yanenko and Y. I. Shokin. “On the approximating viscosity of difference schemes,” Doklady AN SSSR, 182, 2 (1968), 280–281.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971