Dynamics Aspects of Parallel Anthropomorphic Robots
This paper deals with the kinematic and dynamics of complex parallel mechanism, such as hybrid parallel mechanisms. Thus, first PARTNER Robotic System is introduced and than main equations for modular development of kinematics and dynamics is presented. Virtual models and also numerical results were used in order to verify theoretical model.
KeywordsParallel Mechanism Inverse Kinematic Mobile Platform Virtual Model Parallel Robot
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brisan, C., Qian, X., Franitza, D., Hiller, M., (2003), Topology and Kinematics of Modular Reconfigurable Parallel Robots, Proceedings of 11th World Congress in Mechanism and Machine Science, China.Google Scholar
- Brisan, C., Hiller, M., (2004), Virtual model and simulation for a new type of machine — tools, IEEE-TTTC International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics, Tome II, Cluj-Napoca, 55–60.Google Scholar
- Cortés J. et Siméon T.(2003), Probabilistic motion planning for parallel mechanisms. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pages 4354–4359, Taipei, 14–19.Google Scholar
- Franitza, D., Brisan, C., Qian, X., Hiller, M., (2003), Error Compensation for Parallel Reconfigurable Machine-Tools, International Conference on Mechatronics, ICOM 2003, Loughborough, 153–158.Google Scholar
- Hesselbach J. et al. (2003), A micro-assembly-station based on a hybrid 4-dof robot. In Int. Precision Assembly Seminar IPAS’2003, pages 55–60, Bad Hofgastein.Google Scholar
- Hiller, M., (1995), Multiloop Kinematic Chains and Dynamics of Multiloop Systems, in Kinematics and Dynamics of Multi-Body Systems (ed. By J. Angeles and A. Kecskemethy), CISM Courses and Lecture, nr. 360, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- Kecskemethy, A.,(1999), Mobile, User’s Guide, Gerhard-Mercator University, Duisburg.Google Scholar
- Merlet J-P., (2003), Parallel robots. Kluwer, Dordrecht.Google Scholar
- Pierrot F. (2003), Parallel mechanisms and redundancy. In 1st Int. Colloquium, Collaborative Research Centre 562, pages 261–277, Braunschweig.Google Scholar
- Zoppi M., Bruzzone L.E., et Molfino R.M.A (2004), Novel 5-dof interconnected-chains PKM for manufacturing revolute surfaces. In 4th Chemnitzer Parallelkinematik Seminar, Chemnitz.Google Scholar