Chapter 9: Pallet Racking
Part of the CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 455)
KeywordsStub Column Lateral Torsional Buckling Stress Reduction Factor Distortional Buckling Bend Moment Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AISI (1999) “Specification for the design of cold-formed steel structural members”, American Iron and Steel Institute, 1996, including Supplement 1, Sept. 1999.Google Scholar
- Davies J M (1992) “Down-aisle stability of rack structures”, 11 th International Speciality Conf. on Cold-Formed Steel Structs., St Louis, USA, October, 417–435.Google Scholar
- Davies J M and Godley M H R (1998) “A European Design code for pallet racking”,14 th International Speciality Conf. on Cold-Formed Steel Structs., St Louis, USA, October, 289–310.Google Scholar
- EC3 (1996) Eurocode 3: Design of Steel Structures: Part 1.3: General Rules: Supplementary rules for cold formed thin gauge members and sheeting. European Committee for Standardisation, ENV 1993-1-3Google Scholar
- FEM (1999) “The design of steel static pallet racking and shelving”, Federation Europeenne de la Manutention, Document 10,2,02.Google Scholar
- Godley M H R (1991) “Storage racking”, Chapter 11 of Design of Cold Formed Steel Members, Ed J Rhodes, Elsevier Applied Science, 361–399.Google Scholar
- Hancock G J (1998) “Design of cold-formed steel structures (to Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZ 4600: 1996), Australian Institute of Steel Construction, CAN 00 973 839, 3rd Edition.Google Scholar
- Hancock G J, Murray T W, Ellifritt D S (2001) “Cold-formed steel structures to the AISI Specification”, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Home M R (1975) “An approximate method of calculating the elastic critical loads of multistorey plane frames”, Structural Engineer, Vol. 53, No. 6, June.Google Scholar
- RMI (1997) “Specification for the design, testing and utilization of steel storage racks”, Rack Manufacturers Institute, Charlotte NC.Google Scholar
© CISM, Udine 2005