Engine maps, customers, and markets
Part of the Der Fahrzeugantrieb/Powertrain book series
KeywordsDiesel Engine Engine Speed Fuel Economy Vehicle Speed Peak Torque
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
2.5 Recommendations for further reading
- Plint, M., Martyr, A.: Engine testing: theory and practice. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1995.Google Scholar
- Thring, R.: Engine transmission matching. SAE 810446, 1981.Google Scholar
- Barker, T., Ivens, J.: Powertrain matching of a small automotive diesel. I Mech E MEP-160, London, 1982.Google Scholar
- Ren, H., Zong Ying, G.: An analytical system of the automobile powertrain matching. SAE 931964, 1993.Google Scholar
- Jones, C.: Heavy-duty drivetrains — the system and component application. In: Truck systems design handbook. Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale, Pa., pp. 421–506, 1992.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag, Wien 2006