Predictive data mining on rubber compound database
Neural network based predictive data mining techniques are used to find relationships between rubber compound parameters obtained by rheological and mechanical tests. The preprocessing methods appropriate to the problem are also introduced. Good prediction of different rubber compound parameters evidently indicate that the majority of rubber compounds’ mechanical properties can be devised from the rheological measurements of cross-linking process.
KeywordsPrediction Result Rubber Compound Torque Curve Train Test Predictive Data Mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Han, J., Kamber, M., (2001) Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Academic Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Pham, D. T., Xing, Liu (1995) Neural networks for Identification, Prediction and Control, Springer-Verlag, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Data Mining Techniques, http://www.statsoft.com/ textbook/stdatmin.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Haykin, S. (1999) Neural networks: a comprehensive foundation, 2nd ed., Prentice-Hall, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- Painter, P. C., Coleman, M. M. (1997) Fundamentals of Polymer Science, Technomic, LancasterGoogle Scholar