KeywordsTotal Ankle Arthroplasty Ankle Arthrodesis Talonavicular Joint Arthritic Ankle Total Ankle Replacement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson T, Montgomery F, Carlsson A (2003) Uncemented STAR total ankle prosthesis. Three to eight-year follow-up of fifty-one consecutive ankles. J Bone Joint Surg Am 85: 1321–1329Google Scholar
- Easley ME, Vertullo CJ, Urban WC, Nunley JA (2002) Total ankle arthroplasty. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 10: 157–167Google Scholar
- Giannini S, Leardini A, O’Connor JJ (2000) Total ankle replacement: review of the designs and of the current status. Foot Ankle Surg 6: 77–88Google Scholar
- Gill LH (2002) Principles of joint arthroplasty as applied to the ankle. AAOS Instructional Course Lectures 13: 117–128Google Scholar
- Kofoed H, Stürup J (1994) Comparison of ankle arthroplasty and arthrodesis. A prospective series with long-term follow-up. Foot 4: 6–9Google Scholar
- Pyevich MT, Saltzman CL, Callaghan JJ, Alvine FG (1998) Total ankle arthroplasty: a unique design. Two to twelve-year follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg 80-A: 1410–1420Google Scholar
- Schernberg F (1998) Current results of ankle arthroplasty: European multi-center study of cementless ankle arthroplasty. In: Current status of ankle arthroplasty (Kofoed H, ed) Springer, Berlin, pp 41–46Google Scholar
- Wood PL, Deakin S (2003) Total ankle replacement. The results in 200 ankles. J Bone Joint Surg 85-B: 334–341Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 2005