Vocational rehabilitation: the Irish model
Part of the Collection de L’Académie Européenne de Médecine de Réadaptation book series (LACADEMIE)
KeywordsVocational Rehabilitation Medical Rehabilitation Open Labour Market Vocational Rehabilitation Service Irish Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gilbride D, Stensrud R, Ehlers C, Evans E and Peterson C (2000) Rehabilitation Services. (Statistical Data Included). J. Rehabilitation 66(4) (Oct–Dec): 17–23Google Scholar
- 2.The Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities — Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform (1996) Stationery Office: DublinGoogle Scholar
- 3.National Disability Authority Report Towards best Practice in Training and Employment for People with Disabilities 2004Google Scholar
- 4.Central Statistics Office Irish Household Budget Survey (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Annual Report of the Department of Social and Family Affairs 2002, Department of Social and Family Affairs DublinGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag France 2006