Vocational rehabilitation: the Italian model
Part of the Collection de L’Académie Européenne de Médecine de Réadaptation book series (LACADEMIE)
KeywordsDisable People Vocational Rehabilitation National Health System Social Security System Occupational Disease
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Law no. 104 (February 5, 1992) on assistance, social integration and rights of people with handicap.Google Scholar
- 2.Law no. 68 (March 12, 1999) on norms on the right of job for people with disabilities.Google Scholar
- 3.Statutory order no. 38 (February 23, 2000) on employment injuries and occupational diseases.Google Scholar
- 4.Missoc-Mutual Information System on Social Protection in the EU Member States and EEA (web site: http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/missoc2001/index_it_en.htm).Google Scholar
- 5.Blöndal S, Scarpetta S. Early retirement in OECD countries: the role of social security systems. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Economic Studies No. 29, 1997/II.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag France 2006