A Web Archiving System of the National Library of Korea: OASIS
In this paper, we introduce a web archiving system called OASIS(Online Archiving & Searching Internet Sources), which was developed and has been operated by the National Library of Korea. Workflows and process of OASIS are based on the strategy that web sites and individual digital resources for web archiving are collected selectively. We mainly focus on the description of functionalities and characteristics of the system. In addition, we briefly describe the system architecture and data model.
KeywordsArchiving system long term preservation digital library
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CCSDS Recommendation for Space Data System Standards: Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS), CCSDS 650.0-B-1 Blue Book1-2 (2002) Google Scholar
- 2.PANDORA Archive : Preserving and Accessing Networked Documentary Resources of Australia, http://pandora.nla.gov.au/index.html
- 3.Digital Preservation Report, http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/
- 4.The Library of Congress, http://digitalpreservation.gov/
- 5.PANDORA Selection Guideline, http://pandora.nla.gov.au/guidelines.html
- 6.The PANDORA Digital Archiving System (PANDAS): managing web archiving in Australia. A refereed paper by Paul Koerbin, Supervisor, Digital Archiving Section. In: The International Web Archiving Workshop, Bath, UK Google Scholar
- 7.Dublin Core Metadata Element Set, Version 1.1 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Lupovici, C.: The International Internet Preservation Consortium. In: IWAW 2005 (2005)Google Scholar