Towards Realization of Web Services-Based TSA from NGOSS TNA
To avoid frequent changes of OSS’s architecture, TNA provides NGOSS architecture in technology-neutral manner. TNA can be mapped to appropriate TSAs using specific technologies such as XML, Java and CORBA. Web Service can be applied for NGOSS TSA. In this paper, we examine architectural principles of TNA and propose an application mechanism of Web services technologies to TNA.
KeywordsBusiness Process Framework Service Architectural Principle Management Operation Service Business Semantic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.TMF, The NGOSS Technology-Neutral Architecture, TMF053, Version 5.3 (November 2005)Google Scholar
- 2.KT: NeOSS (New Operations Support System), http://www.kt.co.kr
- 3.TMF, NGOSS Architecture Technology Neutral Specification - Distributed Transparency Framework Services, TMF 053F, Version 1.0 (January 2004)Google Scholar
- 4.TMF. NGOSS Architecture Technology Neutral Specification - Contract Description: Business and System Views, TMF 053B, Version 4.4 (Feburary 2004)Google Scholar
- 5.TMF, NGOSS Phase 1 Technology Application Note - XML, TMF057, Version 1.5 (December 2001)Google Scholar
- 6.TMF, NGOSS Phase 1 Technology Application Note - CORBA, TMF055, Version 1.5 (August 2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Ashford, C.: OSS through Java as an Implementation of NGOSS, White paper (April 2004)Google Scholar