A General Graph Model for Representing Exact Communication Volume in Parallel Sparse Matrix–Vector Multiplication
In this paper, we present a new graph model of sparse matrix decomposition for parallel sparse matrix–vector multiplication. Our model differs from previous graph-based approaches in two main respects. Firstly, our model is based on edge colouring rather than vertex partitioning. Secondly, our model is able to correctly quantify and minimise the total communication volume of the parallel sparse matrix–vector multiplication while maintaining the computational load balance across the processors. We show that our graph edge colouring model is equivalent to the fine-grained hypergraph partitioning-based sparse matrix decomposition model. We conjecture that the existence of such a graph model should lead to faster serial and parallel sparse matrix decomposition heuristics and associated tools.
KeywordsBipartite Graph Graph Model Vector Multiplication Incidence Matrix Sparse Matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bisseling, R.H.: Personal communication (January 2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Çatalyürek, U.V., Aykanat, C.: A fine-grain hypergraph model for 2D decomposition of sparse matrices. In: Proc. 8th International Workshop on Solving Irregularly Structured Problems in Parallel, San Francisco, USA (April 2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Çatalyürek, U.V., Aykanat, C.: PaToH: Partitioning Tool for Hypergraphs, Version 3.0 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Devine, K.D., Boman, E.G., Heaphy, R.T., Bisseling, R.H., Çatalyürek, U.V.: Parallel hypergraph partitioning for scientific computing. In: Proc. 20th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Fiduccia, C.M., Mattheyses, R.M.: A Linear Time Heuristic For Improving Network Partitions. In: Proc. 19th IEEE Design Automation Conference, pp. 175–181 (1982)Google Scholar
- 14.Karypis, G., Schloegel, K., Kumar, V.: ParMeTiS: Parallel Graph Partitioning and Sparse Matrix Ordering Library, Version 3.0. University of Minnesota (2002)Google Scholar
- 15.Trifunović, A.: Parallel Algorithms for Hypergraph Partitioning. PhD thesis, Imperial College London (February 2006)Google Scholar
- 16.Trifunović, A., Knottenbelt, W.J.: A Parallel Algorithm for Multilevel k-way Hypergraph Partitioning. In: Proc. 3rd International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, University College Cork, Ireland, July 2004, pp. 114–121 (2004)Google Scholar
- 17.Trifunović, A., Knottenbelt, W.J.: Towards a Parallel Disk-Based Algorithm for Multilevel k-way Hypergraph Partitioning. In: Proc. 5th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Scientific and Engineering Computing (April 2004)Google Scholar