Reliable Robust Controller Design for Nonlinear State-Delayed Systems Based on Neural Networks
An approach is investigated for the adaptive guaranteed cost control design for a class of nonlinear state-delayed systems. The nonlinear term is approximated by a linearly parameterized neural networks(LPNN). A linear state feedback H ∞ control law is presented. An adaptive weight adjustment mechanism for the neural networks is developed to ensure H ∞ regulation performance. It is shown that the control gain matrices and be transformed into a standard linear matrix inequality problem and solved via a developed recurrent neural network.
KeywordsNeural Network Wavelet Network Multilayer Neural Network State Space Approach Linear State Feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Suykens, J.A.K., Vandewalle, J., De Moor, B.: Artificial neural networks for modelling and control of nonlinear systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Bass, E., Lee, K.Y.: Robust control of nonlinear system using norm-bounded neural networks. In: IEEE Int. Conf. on Neural Networks, vol. 4, pp. 2524–2529 (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.Suykens, J.A.K., Vandewalle, J., De Moor, B.: Artificial Neural Networks for Modelling and Control of nonlinear system. Kluwer, Norwell (1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Suykens, J.A.K., Vandewalle, J., De Moor, B.: Artificial Neural Networks for Modelling and Control of Nonlinear Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell (1996)Google Scholar
- 12.Dugard, L., Verriest, E.I.: Stability and control of time-delay systems, Prentice Hall, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1997)Google Scholar
- 17.Sanner, R.M., Slotine, J.J.E.: Structurally dynamic wavelet networks for the adaptive control of uncertain robotic systems. In: Proc. IEEE 34th Conf. Decision and Control, New Orleans, LA, pp. 2460–2467 (December 1995)Google Scholar
- 18.Polycarpou, M.M., Ioannou, P.A.: Identification and control of nonlinear systems using neural network models: Design and stability analysis, Dept. Eng. Sys., Southern Calif., Los Angeles, Tech. Rep. (1991)Google Scholar
- 20.Boyd, S., Ghaoui, L.E., Feron, E., Balakrishnan, V.: Linear matrix inequality in system and control theory. SIAM, Philadelphia (1994)Google Scholar
- 21.Stewart, G.W.: Introduction to matrix computation. Academic Press, Orlando (1973)Google Scholar