Wireless Interent Service of Visited Mobile ISP Subscriber on GPRS Network
This paper shows wireless Internet access of visited ISP subscriber using dynamic IP in home ISP based on GPRS network. There is core network testbed and protocol stack, information flow, operation, and parameters of signaling messages for wireless Internet access of visiting ISP subscriber on GPRS network in this paper. There are also some implementation ideas of wireless Internet access system for remote mobile subscriber, simulation results of packets with IP-in-IP and without IP-in-IP between GGSN and ISP web server on our core network testbed in this paper.
KeywordsMobile Node Home Agent Asynchronous Transfer Mode Foreign Agent General Packet Radio Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.3GPP: GPRS Service Description, Stage 2, 3G TS 23.060 version 3.3.0 (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 2.3GPP: GPRS Service Description, Stage 1, 3G TS 22.060 version 3.3.0 (March 2000) Google Scholar
- 3.3GPP: Combined GSM and Mobile IP Mobility Handling in UMTS IP CN, 3G TR23.923 version 3.0.0 (May 2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Droms, R.: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). RFC 2131 (March 1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Rigney, C., Willens, S., Rubens, A., Simpson, W.: Remote Authentication Dial in User Service (RADIUS). RFC 2865 (June 2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Townsley, W., Valencia, A., Rubens, A., Zorn, G., Pall, G., Palter, B.: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP). RFC 2661 (August 1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Simpson, W.A.: The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP). RFC1661 (July 1994)Google Scholar
- 8.Perkins, C.: IP Mobility Support. RFC2002 (October 1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Perkins, C.: IP Encapsulation within IP. RFC2003 (October 1996)Google Scholar