uiH-PMAC Model Suitable for Ubi-Home Gateway in Ubiquitous Intelligent Environment
In this paper, we propose a uiH-PMAC (ubi-intelligent Home – Privilege Management Access Control) model which is suitable to access control of ubiquitous intelligent environment. The model considers the temporary limit conditions as access control of home device or user location information considering the characteristics of members who could limit the use of resource. In addition, the model provides authentication policy which authenticates not only devices but also domains and access control policy which considers inheritance of role. Finally, the model can be applied various and scalable access control policies which are suitable to the characteristics of intelligent digital environment as considering the user location information as a temporary limit condition.
KeywordsAccess Control Security Policy Access Control Policy Access Control Model Security Class
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Weiser, M.: The Computer for the 21st Century, pp. 94–104. Scientific American (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Satya, M.: IEEE Pervasive Computing Magazine, http://www.computer.org/pervasive
- 4.Park, J.H., Jun-Choi, Lee, S., Park, H.-U., Lee, D.-G.: User-Oriented Multimedia Service Using Smart Sensor Agent Module in the Intelligent Home. In: Hao, Y., Liu, J., Wang, Y.-P., Cheung, Y.-m., Yin, H., Jiao, L., Ma, J., Jiao, Y.-C. (eds.) CIS 2005. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 3801, pp. 313–320. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Ferraiolo, D.F., Kuhn, D.R.: Role-based access controls. In: 15th NIST-NCSC National Computer Security Conference, Baltimore, pp. 554–563 (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Tassey, G., Gallaher, M.P., O’Connor, A.C., Kropp, B.: The Economic Impact of Role-Based Access Control, NIST Planning Report 02-1 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Joshi, J.B.D., Bertino, E., Latif, U., Ghafoor, A.: A Generalized Temporal Role-Based Access Control Model. IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering 17(1) (2005)Google Scholar