Graphical Knowledge Template of CBD Meta-model
There are several component reference models for component development. However, there is few integrated and generic reference model among reference models. That results in the problem of interoperability among component designs. In this paper, we propose an integrated component metamodel to support consistency and interoperability between component designs. Also we validate a proposed meta-model through graph theory. We expect that new meta-model will be added and extended because proposed meta-model is represented with UML’s class diagram.
KeywordsReference Model Implementation Level Meta Object Facility Component Definition Method Declaration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Heineman, G.T., Council, W.T.: Component-based Software Engineering. Addison Wesley, Reading (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Bachman, F., et al.: Technical Concepts of Component-based Software Engineering, Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute, vol. 2 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Perrone, P.: Building Java Enterprise Systems with J2EE. Sams Publishing (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Butler Group, Catalysis: Enterprise Components with UML, p.2, (1999) http://www.catalysis.org
- 5.D’Souza, D.F., Wills, A.C.: Objects, Component and Frameworks with UML. Addison Wesely, London (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.OMG, Final FTF Report of the Component December 2000, OMG Inc., (2001) Google Scholar
- 7.Roman, E.: Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Chichester (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.UML Specification v1.4, OMG, Inc., (September, 2001) Google Scholar
- 10.Meta Object Facility Specification, OMG, http://www.omg.org
- 11.Akehurst, D.H.: Model Translation: A UML-based specification techniques and active implementation approach, PhD Thesis, University of Kent at Canterbury (2000)Google Scholar