A Method for Development of Adequate Requirement Specification in the Plant Control Software Domain
This paper proposes a method for development of adequate requirement specifications in the Plant Control Software (PCSW). Before we propose this method, we have analyzed this domain and developed the components as parameter-customized-style in order to facilitate the customization. In the proposed method, PCSW requirement specification is developed from information that is used to customize components. We applied it to five development cases, and achieved 91[%] of Requirement Coverage and 94 [%] of the Requirement Conformity Rate. This result indicates that proposed method have sufficient capabilities to develop exhaustive and adequate PCSW requirement specification.
KeywordsRequirement Specification Requirement Coverage Repeat Analog Emergency Stop Concrete Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Demarco, T.: Structured Analysis and System Specification. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1979)Google Scholar
- 3.Douglass, B.: Real-Time UML: Developing Efficient Objects for Embedded Systems, 2nd edn. Addison-Wesley Longman, Amsterdam (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Hatley, D., Pirbhai, I.: Strategies for Real-Time System Specification. Dorset House Publising, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.Kobayashi, H., Kawata, Y., Maekawa, M., Kawasaki, A., Yabu, A., Onogawa, K.: Modeling External Objects of Process Control Systems in Executable Specifications. Journal of Information Processing Society of Japan 35(7), 1402–1409 (1994)Google Scholar
- 8.Martin, J.: Rapid Application Development. Macmillian Publishing Company, NYC (1991)Google Scholar