Reliable Control of Fuzzy Descriptor Systems with Time-Varying Delay
The reliable fuzzy controller design problem of T-S fuzzy descriptor systems with time-varying delay is introduced. Based on linear matrix inequality approach, a less conservative reliable controller design method is presented. The resulting fuzzy control systems are reliable in the sense that asymptotic stability is achieved not only when all control components are operating well, but also in the presence of some component failures. Moreover, the result is extended to the case of observer-based reliable fuzzy control.Two numerical examples are also given to illustrate the design procedures and their effectiveness.
KeywordsFuzzy Model Fuzzy Controller Actuator Fault Reliable Control Fuzzy Control System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.Taniguchi, T., Tanaka, K., Yamafuji, K., Wang, H.O.: Fuzzy descriptor systems: stability analysis and design via LMIs, San Diego, pp. 1827–1831 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Taniguchi, T., Tanaka, K., Wang, H.O.: Fuzzy descriptor systems and fuzzy controller designs, Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 655–659 (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Liu, X.P.: Robust stabilization of nonlinear singular systems, 2375–2376 (1995)Google Scholar
- 13.Kim, E., Lee, H.: New approaches to relaxed quadratic stability condition of fuzzy control systems. Control 8, 523–534 (2000)Google Scholar
- 16.Wang, Y., Sun, Z.Q., Sun, F.C.: Robust fuzzy control of a class of nonlinear descriptor systems with time-varying delay. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems 2, 76–82 (2004)Google Scholar