Blind Channel Estimation for Space-Time Block Coded MC-CDMA System
To achieve high system capacity over frequency-selective fading channel, Multicarrier code-division multiple access (MC-CDMA) system with spatial diversity using space-time block coding (STBC) is considered. In this paper, we focus on the downlink frequency-selective fading channel identification problem of STBC multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) MC-CDMA systems. Based on subspace decomposition technique and the special structure of STBC, we present a blind channel estimation scheme under multiuser environment. Computer simulations illustrate the performance of this algorithm.
KeywordsRoot Mean Square Error Singular Value Decomposition Fading Channel Channel Estimation Blind Channel Estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hu, X., Chew, Y.H.: Performance of Space-time block cloded MC-CDMA system over frequency selective fading channel using semi-blind channel estimation technique. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking. WCNC, vol. 1, pp. 414–419 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Iraji, S., Lilleberg, J.: Interference cancellation for space-time block-coded MC-CDMA systems over multipath fading channels. Vehicular Technology Conf. (October 2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, L.P. (ed.): Soft Computing in Communications. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, Z.: Blind estimation and reduced-dimension processing based on multiple-input multiple-output antenna systems. Ph.D. Dissertation, xi’an jiaotong university, China (October 2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang, B., Wu, X., Yin, Q.: Blind uplink channel estimation and multiuser detection for wideband CDMA. In: Proc. WCC-ICSP 2000, Beijing, China, August 2000, pp. 1798–1801 (2000)Google Scholar