Fuzzy Random Chance-Constrained Programming for Quantifying Transmission Reliability Margin
A fuzzy random chance-constrained programming method for quantifying transmission reliability margin is presented in this paper. Uncertainty problem of power systems is modeled as a fuzzy stochastic optimization problem, solved the hybrid intelligence algorithm based on chance constrained programming model. The simulation results of IEEE30 system demonstrate the advantages of the proposed approach.
KeywordsPower System Transfer Capability Power System Operation System Reliability Analysis IEEE30 System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC): Available Transfer Capability Defi-nitions and Determinnation (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Sauel, P.W.: Alternatives for calculating transmission reliability margin (TRM) in available transfer capability (ATC). In: Proc. 31st Hawaii INt. Conf. Syst. SCi., Kohala Coast, HI, January 6-9, p. 89 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Harr, M.E.: Reliability-based Design in Civil Engineering. McGraw-Hill, New York (1987)Google Scholar
- 6.Ang, A.H.–S., H., W.: Probability Concepts in Engineering Planning And Design. Wiley, New York (1975)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, B.: Uncertain Programming with Applications. Tsinghua university Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Guo, Y.J.: Power System Reliability Analysis. Tsinghua university Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, Y.K., Liu, B.: A class of fuzzy random optimization: Expected value models. Information Science (to be published)Google Scholar
- 11.Pai, M.A.: Computer techniques in power system Analysis. McGraw Hill, New Delhi (1980)Google Scholar