A New Fuzzy MADM Method: Fuzzy RBF Neural Network Model
An RBF neural network model with fuzzy triangular numbers as inputs is set up to solve fuzzy multi-attribute decision making (MADM) problems. The model can determine the weights of attributes automatically so that weights are more objectively and accurately distributed. In this model, decision maker’s specific preferences are considered in the determination of weights. It is simple, and can give objective results while taking into decision maker’s subjective intensions. A numerical example is given to illustrate the method.
KeywordsHide Unit Fuzzy Triangular Number Relatively Good Wavelet Neural Network Negative Ideal Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, R.-J.: Fuzzy Multi-attribute Decision Making Theory and Its applications. Science Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Song, R.: Multi-attribute Decision Making Method Based on Wavelet Neural Networks. Computer Engineering and Applications 35, 46–48 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Qiu, C., Liu, Y.: Multi-attribute Decision Making Based on Artificial Neural Network. Journal of Beijing Science and Engineering University 20, 65–68 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Hdgan, M.T., Demuth, H.B., Beale, M.: Neural Network Design. PWS Publishing Company (1996)Google Scholar
- 5.Song, G., Zou, P.: Weight Determination in Multi-attribute Decision Making. Systems Engineering 19, 84–89 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Jie, L., Hou, Z.: Weight Determination Method Based on a Combination of AHP, Delphi method and Neural Network. Systems Engineering Theories and Practices 20, 59–63 (2001)Google Scholar