A Genetic Algorithm-Based Double-Objective Multi-constraint Optimal Cross-Region Cross-Sector Public Investment Model
An optimal public investment model with two objective functions considering efficiency & equity and several constraints such as taxes and capital transfer loss are established by dividing public & private sectors and relaxing several original hypotheses respectively. And the objective functions and constraints are handled to adapt the model into the double-objective multi-constraint programming model suitable for genetic algorithm-based solution. Then encoding and decoding approaches are designed. Finally a case study is carried out to validate the proposed model and the GA-based solution.
KeywordsPublic Investment Optimal Objective Function Simple Labor Capital Transfer Aggregative Production Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Jouini, E., Napp, C.: Convergence of Utility Functions and Convergence of Optimal Strategies. Finance and Stochastics (8), 133–144 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Gómez, M.A.: Optimal Fiscal Policy in the Uzawa-Lucas Model with Externalities. Economic Theory (22), 917–925 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Wu, J.H.: Optimal Regional Growth and Public Investment Models: Theory and Application to the Efficiency-Equity Issue in Taiwan. PQDD doctoral dissertation, Dissertation Abstracts International, Section A, vol. 48(04), p. 1035 (1987)Google Scholar
- 11.Romer, D.: Advanced Macroeconomics, 2nd edn. McGraw-Hill Co., Inc., New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 12.Gen, M., Cheng, R.W.: Genetic Algorithms and Engineering Optimization. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester (2000)Google Scholar
- 13.Pan, Y., Yu, Z.W., Liu, K.J., Dou, W.: A New Multi-Objective Programming Model of QoS-based Multicast Routing Problem. Computer Engineering and Application (19), C155–C157 (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Guo, H.Y., Zhang, L., Jiang, J.: Two-Stage Structural Damage Detection Method with Genetic Algorithms. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University 39(5), 485–489 (2005)Google Scholar