Intelligent Natural Language Processing
In this paper, a natural language interface is presented which consists of the intelligent mechanisms of human identification, speech recognition, word and command recognition, command syntax and result analysis, command safety assessment, technological process supervision as well as human reaction assessment. In this paper, a review is carried out of selected issues with regards to recognition of speech commands in natural language given by the operator of the technological device. A view is offered of the complexity of the recognition process of the operator’s words and commands using neural networks made up of a few layers of neurons. The paper presents research results of speech recognition and automatic recognition of commands in natural language using artificial neural networks.
KeywordsSpeech Recognition Voice Command Syntax Analysis Natural Language Interface Speech Command
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W., Douglas Stuart, K.: Selected Problems of Intelligent Natural Language Processing. In: 7th International Conference on Computing CORE2006, Mexico (2006), International Journal of Research on Computing ScienceGoogle Scholar
- 2.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W., Douglas Stuart, K., Cuesta, D.: Selected Problems of Recognition and Evaluation of Natural Language Commands. In: 7th Int. Conf. CORE 2006, Mexico (2006), Int. Journal of Research on Computing ScienceGoogle Scholar
- 5.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W.: Intelligent Two-Way Speech Communication System between the Technological Device and the Operator. In: Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering ANNIE 2005, St. Louis, pp. 841–850. ASME Press, New York (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W.: Intelligent Human-Machine Voice Communication System. Engineering Mechanics International Journal 12(3), 193–200 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Majewski, M., Kacalak, W.: Intelligent Human-Machine Speech Communication System. In: International Conference on Intelligent Computing ICIC 2005, Hefei Anhui, China, pp. 3441–3450 (2005)Google Scholar