Least Squares Interacting Multiple Model Algorithm for Passive Multi-sensor Maneuvering Target Tracking
In bearings-only passive target tracking, the state of the target has a nonlinear relation with the bearings measurements. Existing methods are mainly focus on the process of linearization. However, in this process, precision decreasing is obviously unavoidable and even filter divergence will be occur so as to losing the target. Therefore a new algorithm is proposed in the paper. The state of the target is approximately estimated by least squares at first which is taken as pseudo measurements for kalman filter, and then IMM algorithm is employed for maneuvering target tracking.
KeywordsKalman Filter Target Tracking Passive Sensor Maneuvering Target Bearing Measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jian-Juan, X., You, H., Jianhua, X.: Bearing Measurements Association Algorithm in Passive Location System. In: Int. Conf. Computational Electromagnetics and Its Applications Proceedings, pp. 356–359 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Dufour, F., Mariton, M.: Tracking a 3D Maneuvering Target with Passive Sensors. IEEE Trans. AES 27(4), 725–739 (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Houles, A., Bar-Shalom, Y.: Multisensor tracking of a maneuvering target in clutter. IEEE Trans. AES 25(2), 176–188 (1989)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, L., Li, S.: IMM Tracking Of A 3D Maneuvering Target with Passive TDOA System. In: IEEE Int. Conf. Neural Networks & Signal Processing, Nanjing, China, pp. 1611–1614 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Mazor, E., Averbuch, A., Bar-Shalom, Y., Dayan, J.: Interacting Multiple Model Methods in Target Tracking: A Survey. IEEE Trans. AES 34(1), 103–123 (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.Li-ping, S., Hong-bing, J., Xin-bo, G.: Least squares adaptive algorithm for bearings-only multi-sensor maneuvering target passive tracking. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology 27(5), 793–796 (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar